TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Company takes people’s personal data protection and privacy very seriously.
We are committed to respecting your privacy and to protecting access to your personal data collecting and using them strictly in accordance with current legal provisions.
With this policy, we want to inform you, with complete transparency, of the different types of data we collect and how we compile, use, and protect your personal data.
- WHO ARE WE ?
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND USE?
The data that BVBA ENYO collects about you are limited to the information you provide for in connection to the services we offer and your interactions with our brand:
- Account creation and billing information: Your first and last names, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and the other data needed to process your payment and recipients of your purchases
- Financial information for transactions: Credit/debit card number and expiration date, and cardholder name and address
- Information about browsing habits (Google Analytics): Cookie ID, pages viewed, actions performed on the website and recurrence + demographic and geographic data
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
With your prior consent, your data is collected when you provide them to us while creating an account, placing an order or signing up for our newsletter. It is used to process your requests, including any warranties, and to provide services to you, as well as for the technical administration of our website.
For what purposes and on what legal basis do we use your data?
We assure you that the personal data you provide to us will only be used for explicit, legitimate purposes. They allow us to:
- Process your orders and payments, and ship goods and provide services to you.
- Manage our customer base.
- Send you newsletters and invitations to events.
- Simplify and accelerate the processing of your order as much as possible.
- Improve the service we provide to you.
- Endeavor to prevent all forms of fraud and the risk of non-payment.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We may transmit your information to third parties, such as BVBA ENYO service providers, especially for the purposes of processing your order, sending you our newsletters, and facilitating and optimizing the services we provide to you.
- We assure you that all your personal data will be kept confidential, and access to them will be restricted to employees of BVBA ENYO and of BVBA ENYO service providers and agents who need them to fulfil their duties to us. We guarantee that all our employees with access to your personal data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and will be exposed to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions in the event of their failure to comply with that obligation.
To process your payments, we will transmit your payment information to the following mandated service providers: MOLLIE. You can find more information about those service providers’ data protection policies on their websites.
In addition, we will not share, sell, or communicate your data (customer records) to third parties unrelated to BVBA ENYO.
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Under no circumstances will your personal data be transferred outside countries in the European Economic Area or that the European Commission considers as guaranteeing adequate citizens’ protections as of the date of the transfer.
Our company uses small text files called “cookies,” which are installed on your hard drive when you visit our website. They save information, such as your language preference, the length of your visit and the pages you viewed. Those cookies allow us to provide for smoother navigation of our website and to analyse its traffic and use by our users, so that we can produce statistics that allow us to improve the presentation of our products and our communications.
You can personalize the configuration of those cookies in your browser. If you want to prevent their storage on your hard drive, you can select “Block cookies” in your browser’s settings.
Some of our website’s functionalities (sharing content on social networks and direct video playback) rely on services provided by third-party sites. Those functionalities install cookies that allow them, in particular, to trace your navigation and so analyse your browsing habits and your centres of interest, in order to target our suggestions to you, as well as measure our website’s audience. Those cookies will only be installed with your consent. You can learn about the types of cookies installed, and then accept or block them, either for the entire website and all of our services, or on a service-by-service basis.
You can also delete the cookies installed on your computer, at any time. However, if you choose to do so, when you visit our website, some of its functionalities will no longer be available to you, and its operation will no longer be optimal. In that case, we decline any responsibility for our website’s downgraded operation.
- OUR NEWSLETTERS AND AD CAMPAIGNS
If you have consented to it, you will receive our newsletter, as well as regular information about our company’s sales actions and products.
Your data allow us to communicate with you as part of our marketing campaigns (by email or snail mail) and to keep you informed about our company’s latest news and new products that may be of interest to you.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Our company does not keep your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. As a result, the storage period is restricted as a function of the purpose of the processing and in accordance with applicable legislation.
For example, our customers’ data are kept throughout our business relationship with each of them, plus three years for purposes of sales actions and direct marking, without prejudice to any applicable storage obligations or statutory limitation periods, as the case may be.
Prospective customers’ data are kept for a period of three years from the last incoming contact with our company.
- HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR DATA?
Our company protects and secures the personal data that we collect. We guarantee their confidentiality and will prevent them from being altered, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
For that reason, we have taken appropriate physical, electronic and organizational measures to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal data.
Your card payments are secure, thanks to the 3D Secure platform, which offers a second layer of cardholder identification via a secure, single-use code sent by text message. Your bank can only confirm your payment once that secure code has been input. Under no circumstances will BVBA ENYO store your financial information. All refunds are transmitted by secure, encrypted means.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can, at any time access, modify, update or request the erasure of your personal data.
You can also, without having to give a reason and at no cost to you, exercise your right to access, modify, update or erase your data by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For us to be able to fulfil your request, you will need to send us a copy of your official identification. The processing time for such requests is a maximum of one month.
- WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
In the event of any problems, we are here to answer your questions and will do everything in our power to provide you with a satisfactory answer.