Terms & Conditions
The prices of our products are indicated in Euros, including taxes but excluding the cost of postage (except where specified.). Enyo bvba has the right to modify these prices at any time. However, products will be invoiced based on the tariffs in force when the order was placed. Products remain the property of Enyo bvba, up until the completed transaction of any payments are received. Products and services sold on www.simplekids.be are reserved for private use (non–trade).
Enyo bvba has the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute regarding the payment of a previous order.
You must declare having read and accepted the present general sales conditions before placing an order. The validation of your order means you accept these general conditions.
Our product range is available, and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site and in stock. Therefore, we provide indications on the availability of products when you make an order. Errors or modifications may occasionally occur in exceptional circumstances.
- The time delays indicated when making an order are based on averages. They correspond to the time needed to ship and dispatch the goods. Products are delivered to the address you indicated when ordering. If the address on your order is not correct, Enyo bvba is not responsible for failure to deliver your order.
- When you order several products at once, and when these products have different time delays, the longest time delay is applicable.
- Enyo bvba has the right to delay shipments. If items are shipped separately, any charges for postage and packing of the order will be invoiced for just one single shipment (except subscriptions).
- You must inform Enyo bvba of any problems regarding the delivered product (e.g. damaged package, opened packages, missing pieces etc.) within three (3) days after delivery.
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, except on Belgian holidays.
- Products are sent by BPOST from Belgium.
- In all cases the maximum delays vary between three (3) days and two (2) weeks after receiving the payment and depending on the city or country of destination.
- Enyo bvba is in no case responsible for delays beyond its control due to a backlog attributable to BPOST or one of its suppliers.
All payments will be processed using a secure encrypted procedure to prevent the interception of information provided by the buyer.
returns and reimbursements
- The buyer has the right to return goods if they are intact, if the original packaging has not been opened and if all items of the product and accessories are sent back.
- When a delivery is late, maximum thirty (30) days and the product has been sent, you may cancel your order and request to be reimbursed for the cost of the product purchased and any return charges.
- In this case, if you have received the product after your cancellation, we will reimburse you when we have received the complete product in its original state.
- All orders that have not been sent within thirty (30) days following the order on simplekids.be will be cancelled unless indicated otherwise and announced in the sales offer.
- In this case, the reimbursement will be done after we have received the goods. Payment will be done on the account number and invoicing address communicated by the buyer, within thirty (30) days.
- If one of the products purchased does not suit the Customer, the latter has the right to cancel their order within fifteen (15) calendar days of the day following the delivery in accordance with European and National legal provisions. All disputes after this delay period will not be accepted.
All orders processed via our website are secured through the payment providers in order to protect any data regarding purchases as efficiently as possible.
- The offered products conform to Belgian law and norms. Enyo bvba is in no case responsible when the legislation of the country where the product is delivered is not respected (e.g. when a product is forbidden…). It is the customer’s responsibility to check the legalities regarding the import and use of a product they want to order with their local authorities.
- Please contact email@example.com in case you have questions regarding a product.
- Enyo bvba has no responsibility for indirect damage, losses or costs that could be the result of the purchase and is not responsible for the services provided by third parties with which it works (Stripe and shipping companies).
applicable law – disputes
The present contract is subject to Belgian law. The language of the present contract is French, Dutch or English. In case of disputes, only the Belgian court is competent.
- Information and data concerning your identity are necessary for managing your order and for our commercial relations. They may be passed on to companies that contribute to these relations, such as companies that execute services and orders, for their management, execution, processing and payment. This information is stored for security reasons in order to comply with legal obligations and rules and in order to allow us to improve and personalize the services we offer and the information we provide.
- With regards to the Belgian Act dd. 8 December 1992 Act on Privacy Protection regarding personal data, you have the right to access, correct and delete personal details. Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter, mentioning your surname, first names, e-mail address and if possible a customer reference number.
- Our site has been conceived with the needs of our customers in mind.
Enyo bvba, Oosterveldlaan 238, 2610 Wilrijk, Belgium